Quectel EG91 is a series of LTE category 1 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. It features cost-effective and low power LTE connectivity, and delivers M2M-optimized speeds of 10Mbps downlink and 5Mbps uplink. These make EG91 an ideal solution for numerous IoT applications that are not reliant on high speed connectivity but still require the longevity and reliability of LTE networks.
EG91 is pin-to-pin compatible with Quectel UMTS/HSPA+ UG95/UG96 and LTE Cat M1&Cat NB1 BG96 modules. And it is backward-compatible with existing GSM/GPRS & UMTS/HSPA networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G network coverage.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/10, Linux, Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as smart metering, wearable devices, environmental monitoring, asset tracking, fleet management, security and alarm systems and so on.
● Cost-effective and low-power LTE connectivity optimized for broadband IoT applications
● Multi-band LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● Compact SMT form factor ideal for size-constrained applications with extended operation temperature range
● Embedded power management unit (PMU) featuring ultra-low deep-sleep current consumption
● Simple migration from 2G/3G to 4G with a flexible and scalable platform
SPEC download: http://bit.ly/2GedTZW
==>> More information: EG95