1. Introduction Siemens PLC load circuit
Unlike office computers, the PLC is designed to operate in an industrial environment to control and operate the equipment and machinery of the manufacturing process. The PLC responds to signal changes from sources such as push buttons, programmable outputs and output signals to external loads such as indicators.
Advantages of PLC:
It is easy to make or change the operation of downloads by user program.
With PLC, it is easy to change the operation of the machine by simply editing the program.
PLC has many advantages over wiring logic.
• More flexibility and less likely to cause faulty logic wiring
• It takes less time to make logical changes
• Use less space on the production site
Capturing the needs of today's customers requires a board to load PLCs for learning and research. AT-COM has researched and successfully developed a Siemens PLC input board loaded for the Siemens S7-200 PLC.
2. Features of the circuit
Siemens PLCs are designed by AT-COM to perform the functions of a Siemens professional cable.
- Upload / Download program between computer and PLC.
- Controlling and monitoring the status of the PLC.
- Size: 31x80mm
- Interface with PLC Siemens S7-200
- Space saving DB9 connector.
- RS-232C data interface fully compatible with PC
- RS-485 interface via DB9 connector
- Automatic direction data transfer (TXD), design zero latency
- Working mode: Duplex or half duplex
- Power supply: from the interface of Siemens PLC, communication with 3 lines TX, RX, GND
Maximum communication speed is 115.2 kbps
- Communication distance up to 1200m
3. Product details
|Quantity||Unit Price||Extended Price|